Wednesday, February 25, 2009

acceptance


i look to the sky, what do i see?
i see blue clouds, and great space for more creativity....
i ask the little girl beside me, what do you see?
she tells me she sees life... life in birds, bee and everything else... she saw life...

i look to the sea, what do i see?
i saw waves, dirty shores, and dirty sand....
i ask the little boy beside me, what do you see?
he tells me he sees boats, ships and people sitting together celebrating... he saw opportunites...

i look to myself, what do i see?
i saw a little girl crying not knowing how to tell the Father how naughty she was...
i ask my Jesus, what do you see in me...
He answers me with love, I saw a beautiful princess dancing around happily in a garden singing songs... She rejoices with love for forgiveness.. She rejoices with gladness for love... she dances around happily for acceptance.... My Father gave acceptance...

How can i not accept when my Father freely gives, and freely accepts everyone?
How could I live a life without appreciating what He has done?
How could I?

I want to accept just as my Father accepted me in rags...
I want to live, just as my Father told me to....



I dare not....

Written: JLai (25th Feb 09)

0 comments: