Overflowing Blessings and Love

Like an unworthy servant caught in the act of stealing, my Master took me by my hands and looked gently into my eye, showing how much He cared for me.
His love, his overwhelming love for me seeps right out of his eyes and melts into my heart, showing me just how much He loves me even though I am guilty for my act.
“It’s ok. As long as you are willing to change, I will love you with all I am.”
With my hands still shaking within His cupped hands, He opens it up into a receiving position. He wanted to pour out His love into my open hands, I believe. As His Love pours out, I realize I am not able to fully grasp His overflowing Love. He then supports my shaky hands with His strong hands, reassuring me that He wants me t receive more than I could ever imagine.
“Ah, my Master!” “No, I am your friend, your lover and your Lord. I want only the best for you because I love you this much!”
He then drew me closer and I lay my head gently on His shoulder. Tears of overwhelming joy started to pour out from my eyes for this special person in my life.

Like an unworthy servant caught in the act of stealing, my Master took me by my hands and looked gently into my eye, showing how much He cared for me.
His love, his overwhelming love for me seeps right out of his eyes and melts into my heart, showing me just how much He loves me even though I am guilty for my act.
“It’s ok. As long as you are willing to change, I will love you with all I am.”
With my hands still shaking within His cupped hands, He opens it up into a receiving position. He wanted to pour out His love into my open hands, I believe. As His Love pours out, I realize I am not able to fully grasp His overflowing Love. He then supports my shaky hands with His strong hands, reassuring me that He wants me t receive more than I could ever imagine.
“Ah, my Master!” “No, I am your friend, your lover and your Lord. I want only the best for you because I love you this much!”
He then drew me closer and I lay my head gently on His shoulder. Tears of overwhelming joy started to pour out from my eyes for this special person in my life.

0 comments:
Post a Comment